Spectators code of conduct
How You Should Conduct Yourself At A Football Match
- The world will carry on – EVEN if the team loses.
- The game is primarily for boys and girls to enjoy playing football, so enjoy watching.
- Applaud after good play and encourage after mistakes.
- Recognise the skill, enthusiasm and sporting behaviour of both teams.
- Do not query match officials or use abusive language towards them, no matter how ludicrous their decisions may appear!
- Keep your self-control, even in moments of high tension.
- Never trade insults or confront other spectators.
- Do not coach players from the sidelines, leave that to their coaches.
- Reject violence, both physical and verbal, in ALL aspects of the game.
- Congratulate winning teams and accept losing positively, preferably with a smile.
- Bringing the club into disrepute, or breaching the code of conduct may result in you being asked to sever all connections with the club.